In July of 2013 The No Enemy Center was opened to provide space for community meditation and personal growth through relaxation, reflection and the manifestation of No Enemy. All are welcome at the No Enemy center located at space #58 in the Old Sash Mill, 303 Potrero Street near Downtown Santa Cruz. The current community meditation schedule is here - http://www.noenemy.org/full-story/contact-us/. If you can please bring a donation or a piece of fruit for the teacher, it is greatly appreciated ~ Private sessions are also available and can be scheduled by calling (831) 345-6935 or emailing email@example.com.
Everyone is welcome at the No Enemy center. You do not need to have any experience meditating to participate in any of the daily meditations. Sitting cuishons and chairs are provided at the center. There is no wrong way to meditate. Here are a few tips you may find helpful ~
* Wear comfortable clothing
* Arrive 10 minutes before meditation starts.
* Sit up tall with your back and head in alignment with the force of gravity. Your legs can be in any position that is comfortable for you. Keeping your knees lower than your hips is good for blood flow.
* Bring your awareness to your heart and notice how it is without any effort from your mind. When you loose this awareness begin again.
* If you feel any distractions like an itch, a thought of the past or the future, a pleasure or a pain, notice what happens when you bring your awareness to the distraction. Just like noticing that the heart goes on effortlessly you may find it unnecessary for your mind to direct any effort to the distraction. Again return your awareness to the heart.
* At times we all live in a tense world. Meditating in community can be a healthy relief.
* If you have any questions please let us know.
The No Enemy Center 303 Potrero Street Space #58 Santa Cruz, CA 95060